Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thanksgiving cupcakes

Okay, I know this is a craft blog, but these were just too fun not to share. My boyfriend's aunt asked that we bring a dessert to Thanksgiving, so, inevitably, I began searching for an idea on Pinterest. I am really not much of a baker because I have never been a huge fan of sweets, so cupcakes with some simple decorations seemed like a perfect fun Thanksgiving treat.




I started with baking some boxed regular angel food cake cupcakes. I frosted them with chocolate, but I am sure these would turn out just as cute with another color frosting. 


For the last step, you need candy corn (I used 6 pieces per cupcake and made 2 dozen cupcakes) and something to use for the eyes. I used mini M&Ms (they only had the holiday colors when I was making these), but you could use something like these if you want them to look more real.


Happy Baking :)

P.S. Hi Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment